divendres, 23 de setembre del 2011

Rookie, el novato


15th of September of 2009. It was my first day of school, but all was new, school, town, and friends. Well, new friends not exactly because i didn't have. At the beggining i was sad, and alone, but i was lucky because Aleix and Victor were in my class. I say lucky because they are two people with trust deeply. Victor talked to me during the class and Aleix asked me to go. But there were "bad" people too, as Moha. He was a bully. He allways said to me: -You! "novatish", come here!-, and then he showed me his knifes, that they were at his bag. I was very scared, because it wasn't normal.
But some time later I began to trust Moha more and more, and i understood that knife episodes were jokes. And when i could say: -Now i'm not a rookie anymore- was when we went to Italy. In those days I reforced my friendship with my new friends, and it was the best travel i've ever had.

1 comentari: