diumenge, 27 de maig del 2012

Letter to Obama

Dear Barack Obama, I am writing this letter to notice you about a movement that is happening arround the world, and I think you would like to know about it, is called Kony 2012. This affair is about the children kidnapping, but you may know what it is, so i just wish you to do something about that. I know that you are very busy with United States affairs, but i know you could do something, by sending some soldats to Africa to help the Ugandian army against Kony. If you have the peace Novel Prize, make it worth, defend human rights before everything else, because human rights is the most important thing that we have, the only thing that all the people has in common. I wish you to read this letter, and to do something about that. I look forward to hearing from you, Yours faithfully Mr Obama Pablo viñas

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada