dilluns, 14 de maig del 2012

Masnou and music

Recently my friends of Masnou, near to Barcelona, have told me that there is a wave of new artists from Masnou. Some of this artists are friends of me, one year older and sing rap, or other friends of my sister like Dani di weed.
When i left Masnou i knew that Eros, was singing and i heard a CD that published with a friend, but i didn't like it, but the last songs he has made are so good, i think he has future. The best for me is "Hip hop es", that talks about what is hip hop for him, and sings with a friend that i played basketball with. Both have talent, but is dificult to earn money enough for live with music, and i think they will give up.
The other, Dani di weed, sings a mix of reague and soft rap, he is becoming famous in Masnou and the towns near to there, and is really, really good. I can't stop hearing that songs. I know Dani, in a show, singing  "puta policia" in a "chiringito" (in Masnou "chiringitos" are very popular, and every night of summer they don't close until 4 AM). I didn't like that song too much, but that night my friend Roger showed me some songs that had recorded with a record label and was so good. Here i leave you "Hip hop es" and "desde el mediterráneo, of Dani.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada