diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011

CC & CR

Cuanto cabrón and cuanta razón are two of my more visitated web pages of my PC. Every day when i turn on the computer i go there. In Cuantarazón, there are a lot of pictures, some funny, some disgusting or other, but allways with a smart coment that makes you laugh.
In Cuantocabrón, there are some cartoons with daly anecdotes or not, extremely funny. In this cartoons appear diferent characters, like fuck yeah, that allways is succesful, forever alone, that doesn't have any friends, or "me gusta" that is a pervert. But my favorite is "I'm watching you" that is allways watching you haha.
If I'm very bored, i look all the comments, because sometimes two users get angry annd begin to quarrel. I like to read their fights because sometimes a lot of people introduce to the quarrel and becomes a mass.

1 comentari:

  1. Those are good pages where people can be critic with the society, and also other stupid things of life.
    But I think that It's better to invest time in reading a newspaper or other lots of information which interests you and you can find in the whole internet.

    See you in class Sr.Viñas!!

    ResponElimina